The celebrated author and speaker Brian Tracy stated, “'Be a lifelong student. The more you learn, the more you earn and the more self-confidence you will have.' Continuous learning is one of the most effective ways to success.
Do not ever think that you are done studying or have enough knowledge, on the contrary with the past pace of advancement around us and , it has become essential to continuously learn, upgrade your skills and keep pace with the fast changing world.
You can take this lockdown phase as an opportunity to learn something new. Check out these amazing 5 learning platforms to boost your career:
1. Coursera: An extremely renowned platform for learning, Coursera has collaboration with the top universities across the globe, which are responsible for developing these courses. After the completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from popular universities and not just a “Coursera degree”.
2. Udemy: One of the top online course platforms, Udemy provides an opportunity to get enrolled in any course of your choice at affordable prices. Their educational platform is extremely flexible and user-friendly. They are offering several free courses for the quarantine period, so take this opportunity while it lasts.
3. Skillshare: This platform offers innumerable topics including technical subjects, business and entrepreneurship, programming, writing, personal branding, and many more. Skillshare works on a subscription model where you need to choose between monthly or yearly payment.
4. Udacity: This is a platform designed for those who want to enhance their skills in programming, web design or data science. Udacity is associated with companies like Google, Salesforce, and Facebook to create interactive courses for beginners, advanced level, and professionals.
5. FutureLearn: This UK-based online learning platform FutureLearn offers some of the top selection of online degrees and free certification courses. You will find courses like digital marketing, engineering, psychology, nutrition, etc.
There are plenty of other platforms available that can suit your learning needs and budget. Do you have something that you would like to share with our readers? Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org